I think this era is going to be Uber competition since it’s duo
Those of you who haven’t planted go grab your homo mate and go Yolo this era
Let’s all plant and share the homo love :slight_smile:
Let’s see who makes the best duo.
Ri3c

2 Likes

8 Likes

Tick 84.
Looks like lots of good teams playing this era and competition aswell.

2 Likes

Rank 1 has 2x the power, and 8x the army of rank 2. Interesting competition. R1 v world leggo

5 Likes

No further updates? :frowning:

5 Likes

whos rank 1 and who needs to have me get killed by them?

2 Likes
Tick 187

1 Like

CP and TP warring? any updates on current wars?

The rank 1 is stabbing everyone
come on guys start planting lets take out rank 1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well Rank 1 taking over.

do with that what u will

1 Like

Tick 226

Only major war going on that I know of is nip vs More

but More just smacked us so we will see

1 Like

Surely TP, CP and HW will work together to make this era interesting? it’s a 2 man things can still change

:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

start placing your bets

2 Likes

With whatever I’ve heard. The rank 1 team is dominating and the only play available is a United attack and it’s pretty much possible. With support 2 people can easily be kept jammed forever. Idk why anyone would not try and fight for the win.

3 Likes

Yes, and lets coordinate the attack here. Who’s in?

3 Likes

Tick 285.

3 Likes

why is everyone standing by while More is taking out JL? is More just gonna secure their entire network while everyone watches?

2 Likes

Why are they standing by stat. I mean give it 100 more ticks and people will give lame excuses like they too powerful and what not…
People don’t know Diplo or have inflated egos to do diplo I guess. Cause even if they get 2 teams on their side and to with their agents they’ll be able to do some really nasty stuff to More but I guess that ain’t happening

4 Likes

@Excel To my understanding JL never reached out to TP, cP, or HW to be allied. Everyone TP allied with is still standing (TOFJ being the exception, they were gone one morning when I woke up).

@sasuke96 Please don’t comment about people standing by when you yourself are most likely doing nothing to stop More. You have no idea what’s going on in M2.

3 Likes

People are standing by (Especially top 5 teams) as they know they can easily get a top 10. They think there is no point fighting. Unfortunately that is what this game has come to :frowning:

5 Likes