Mars 1 era 82 "Poor Man CE"

Hope to see you later bud

1 Like

Tick : 395

1 Like

you died to cianog noobs?

Bro. your the coolest Cool Dude who ever cooled.

1 Like

Subbing again? (20 char)

U die to Cianog’s troll suicidal team? SadKek!

Tick 426

After yesterdays big battle between LALD and AnD , now Gens vs MoNo has started.

Musket dead

1 Like

Tick 449

3 Players from MoNo have left the alliance and relocated near AnD , seems Gens made a quick work of them.
And on the other front AnD leader died to LALD.

3 Likes

Oh my, i just got reminded how shit earth units look. #Make CE4 in Mars

Tick 489

MoNo has relocated near AnD and Gens has gained enough power by taking MoNo conquers. While AnD and LALD war Continues.

2 Likes

just noticed this oil well on the water. offshore oil drilling

9 Likes

imma keep it real with u chief. i legit have no recollection of that battle. yet i see my name there.

1 Like

Tick 520 alliance territory map, with AnD being in the top left corner.
Seems like LALD and AnD agreed on a NAP, while Gens is harvesting the remains of what used to be rank 1 team - MoNo.
No news about relics yet.

4 Likes

2 Likes

AnD and LALD war has come to a standstill it looks like as both the armies have stopped attacking each other for a day or two now and have been retreating , meanwhile
Gens has launched a surprise attack on LALD it seems , the reason seems to be sniping on conquers as some Gens players mentioned on broadcast.

2 Likes

After successful attack, AnD went from this

to this

9 Likes

Atleast they’re consistent.

He got locked twice

Then, theyy went from this

To this

And finally, we ended our 1 day campaign with 5th lockdown in 8 hours.

I do not believe that I actually tried to negotiate a NAP with these guys.

5 Likes

AnD is exp feeder for this era :smiley:
Its a noble thing they are doing, please address them with more respect for all the free exp

Tick 595

MAN vs AnD : MAN has managed to take down majority of AnD armies and territory which has lead to AnD fall from second to 4rth while MAN has risen from 6th to 3rd.

On the other front while the first wave of attack went well for Gens but now it seems they have lost everything they gained from MoNo back to them (now COQ). and looks like LALD has also started regrouping to put a fight against them but got a few colonies conquered and power down.

3 Likes