I stole a crystal, what do I do now?

yes, i did :smiley: that was me lol

1 Like

Holy crap, a noob! I haven’t spotted one of those in some time.
-Crystals mean almost nothing… Unless your trying to win by score alone.

3 Likes

crystals are shiny rocks…they make ur colony look nice, with that ring around it…very very important for the game…if u see someone with crystals, make sure to attack them

1 Like

I mean you are both right. Crystals are a symbol of power that make you look cooler and command respect, but also something many people will want to steal. In the early game you will want crystals for the production boost, but late-game you don’t want to waste your time with guys who only have 1 or 2.

3 Likes

lol, I’m kidding…Crystals are not that great unless ur in a team, and the team has loads of xtals…only then is the reso boost worthwhile

2 Likes

Never chase the shines Blue Kanary. Crystals or relics. My team won last e1. I had one crystal all era until the last 200 or so ticks, and we had no relics until the last 150 or so ticks. The main idea of the game is to fight the wars first always, then at the end you can take time to gather the spoils.

3 Likes

I stopped reading here.

2 Likes

This thread is for helping new players learn the game…it’s a shame you feel the need to troll it.

1 Like

@BlueKanary
If u want you can add me on Skype. I’d be more than happy to answer your questions

Skype - adip.bali95

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips everyone! I do not have skype unfortunately, so sorry.

I started a side era on Earth and am currently in a war that basically started tick 3. That’s definitely helping me get the hang of things as I now appreciate outposts so much more. I hope to continue playing and going for the dream of top 10!

2 Likes

Keep playing and keep making friends…you will be a top 10 player before you know it. Lots of people here who want to help you learn.

1 Like

Thanks mate!

(Still hate 20 char limit, over on CDDA forum too)

1 Like

I still highly recommend getting skype… that raises your chances of getting an actual team by about 850%…

5 Likes

Pop on over and add me on Skype oxfgaurav. If you prefer discord join the bda server at https://discord.gg/xQnpeD. If neither of those appeals to you, just pm me here on forums and I’ll answer any questions you have and give advice if I can.

Welcome to Battle Dawn and hope you enjoy the game and community.

2 Likes

i want to point you you get lazy way befor you win.

iceman or teaa can confirm i never logg on unless called to do so.

1 Like

lies, you only ever messege me on snapchat. :confused:

2 Likes

this game is, imo,

45% activity
15% knowledge of game mechanics
40 to 71045093450149% your reputation/who you know

i’ve seen wintimidation happen before lol…

2 Likes