Hello there people... im is a bit confused

so… i have pretty much all day available to play (which i read on ts forum, is something you need to have) how do i play… where do i play… how do i avoid constantly getting conquered by lord uria… what media platform do i use to constantly get called at 2 am telling me im gonna get killed.

7 Likes

Hi Bird welcome to BD. So you want to learn to play. Awesome. Most use Skype here. There is a bd mass chat that some are part of. I would love to help you learn to play as would many others.

3 Likes

Add me on skype: george.battledawn

1 Like
         ......................    don't
1 Like

i kinda threw my phone off a bridge… lemme get PC skype real quick

2 Likes

@Gaurav i was told to ask you or a person named malicewolf about what world i should start on.

3 Likes

there is something distinctly not new about you at all

6 Likes

@Teaa stop making new accounts :unamused:

3 Likes

@Excel you can’t fool me. This is your 4th multi isn’t it

4 Likes

Hi there, I’m new just like Bird here, I don’t use Skype though. Is there any other platform via which I can contact you guys?
Would really like to learn Battle Dawn, seemed like a good game by its descriptions, haven’t exactly tried it out yet though.

2 Likes

Just create a skype account. Most players still around use it to keep in touch. As an alternative to skype, discord is also a preferred means of communication, however less popular among players since I believe the majority still prefers to use skype.

I’m ready to answer questions if you have any. Add me on skype: george.battledawn

1 Like

Okie dokie, will do.
Also why does this bot have to be so emotionally blackmailing​:cry::sob:

Hi there, I am also new like Waffle and Bird. I’ll create a skype account shortly and add some of you guys! I am really eager to learn the game and become a pro like some of you! This game looks really fun but I haven’t played a full game yet

6 Likes

Fuck, wrong account…

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

(I can’t make a post with less than 20 chars?)

@Waffle and @Bird since you both are new to the game
Play together and stick together
Fun thing about the game is logging each other’s account
If you see red smoke that means you’ve earned the legendary achievment and you’re a pro
Admin will blank out your screen with a red messages on the top left corner, this would mean you’ve broken the records and you need some rest
I warmly welcome you guys :slight_smile:

7 Likes

^ this.
You can also create 5 or more different accounts and plant, because ‘the more, the merrier’, am I right?
Bonus points if you plant in a circle or some formation around the top player of the world or someone you know. You can beautiful patterns when you attack him, also unlocking the legendary red smoke achievement.

3 Likes

sorry for not getting back to you, i misspelled my password, and my email, and that emails recovery email, both needed verification…

long story short im back now and also skype is terrible and broken im going to use discord.

1 Like

if you want to be involved WHATSOEVER in the bd community, skype is a must.

1 Like

no u can use discord but the more active avid players use skype

1 Like