Funny BD Moments

@BaBaBaBaBane I blame you. Who takes order from black panther WTH xD

Didn’t you guys have Chad? He has more sense that BP. you should’ve consulted with him :joy::joy:

5 Likes

i was actually relying on Gen Bredonis that if he has lauched then we are probably going to win :smiley:

3 Likes

Aaah no wonder I don’t have him on my Skype :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Next time go with Chad or neutron lol

2 Likes

Better go back to old times when you slept 8h with phone off :yum:

At least you dont know how you died :joy:

4 Likes

There was another funny moment when we were fighting WA2 , Booo and An , PPB went and attacked PHI and its subs too saying he has a personal score to settle and we dont need to worry he can solo them all. No wonder a few ticks later

8 Likes

Is PPB that vinci dude?

2 Likes

Yeah he named himself Vinci the noob on E3

2 Likes

I see. So he was the guy who sent his army to us and then the next thing I knew we were under attack.

2 Likes

We were discussing in our alliance Skype chat that we didn’t take Dingus in our alliance. But then we soon realized that we have his equivalent in our team.

5 Likes

is this Earth? And what where you discussing? Lol dude, be chill with him, thats my bro in rl

1 Like

u are Bangladeshi ??

1 Like

no.???( need 20 characters)

1 Like

Whom you talking about?

1 Like

idek anymore lol, forget it

2 Likes

Why do you think I’ll mistreat him or bully him?

2 Likes

i didnt say that lol

2 Likes

But you indirectly implied or intended that way.

2 Likes

oo, man, pipe it down there, i made a joke, a lazy one at that, Im just making sure my bro is doing all good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do get what Larry is saying, although he is saying it in one of the stupidest ways possible.

“Don’t make fun of newer players for being new.”

I remember over a decade ago when I didn’t know the difference between a relic and a wreckage and then thought relics came from wrecks randomly.

Like, yea, I get it that you want people on your FTW team to understand as its a liability. But dang dude, no need to be a dick to a newer player. That’s what the crappy veterans are for, easy targets with no shame.

2 Likes

the stupidest way possible is because I am chill and im not gonna head on have an argument with someone. I am just saying that he is new and I guess that other guy is new also. I have Dingus on a slow galaxy world to show him stuff. :slight_smile:

2 Likes