Funny BD Moments

Fear us, dont fear us who gives a fuck?
we arent like you and sail that depend on people fearing us to feed our egos
you guys speak of neutrons ego so much and yet you dont stop for a moment and put yours in check
Join ATOM to all those sensible people out there :slight_smile:

PS: no one is legit scared of this SAIL trash :wink:
and can we go back to memes and pictures of funny BD moments

3 Likes

miss u anu ;(
let me join atom @NeutronX

1 Like

It’s my troll team name. And anyone who’s seen it and decided to attack it has almost always regretted it. They usually win, but it’s usually after a gruelingly long war when the era should have been over 1000 ticks ago.

As for the ego. Sure, i’ll say it’s a tad my ego. Ego is part of BD. I’m not gonna sit here and say, I did it all myself. But I am the one who got it set up and people choose to follow me. That in itself is part of having a team name associated with an individual.

2 Likes

Larry keep playing… We will meet soon :wink: I will war u for practice and to get some fun before CE

Hope u will be ready…

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: sry FPS :smile::smile:

1 Like

lol @MikotoSouh im just now seeing this but WHO said im sharing my coke :open_mouth: all mine.

1 Like

i said you selling it for a premium price :wink:

1 Like

Larrys%20owners%20g3

5 Likes

where am I :frowning:

1 Like

and they were calling me pedo, turns out Carter is a gay himself…

3 Likes

Haha i missed the newbtron banter. Fuck me i had some good ones

2 Likes

thats not josh btw

13 Likes

We need to fix that bug were some admins get confused and start talking to themselves when they have different names.

My bad.

10 Likes

BD2 when? Apparently sea level rise has taken Egypt already. Killing me here.

20 Likes

There’s an oasis there. Please try someplace else. You can clearly see the blue pixel on the map.

7 Likes

I’m so sorry @Germanicus but this is too good not to share with everyone.

22 Likes

Was doubtful if I should share this here or not but let’s do it anyways :stuck_out_tongue:
So PPB was saying how he is ketans Right hand and some of us made a joke out of it

8 Likes

13 Likes

23 Likes

This man just ioned my spam that was stuck in his shield, so he could shield again!!! :smiley:

23 Likes