Funny BD Moments

But you indirectly implied or intended that way.

2 Likes

oo, man, pipe it down there, i made a joke, a lazy one at that, Im just making sure my bro is doing all good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do get what Larry is saying, although he is saying it in one of the stupidest ways possible.

“Don’t make fun of newer players for being new.”

I remember over a decade ago when I didn’t know the difference between a relic and a wreckage and then thought relics came from wrecks randomly.

Like, yea, I get it that you want people on your FTW team to understand as its a liability. But dang dude, no need to be a dick to a newer player. That’s what the crappy veterans are for, easy targets with no shame.

2 Likes

the stupidest way possible is because I am chill and im not gonna head on have an argument with someone. I am just saying that he is new and I guess that other guy is new also. I have Dingus on a slow galaxy world to show him stuff. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry I have good experience of giving basic knowledge to new players.

4 Likes

Am I the only one? hence my want to get this player on skype

2 Likes

Is this really humor?? ffs wow

12 Likes

how do you find that remotely funny?

3 Likes

I dont see you posting anything worth while

3 Likes

ilona images-2

R10Mq yubkQZ4
Just a few BD memes i found off of Google lol

7 Likes

Damn right
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Jesus Larry those memes are actually horrible to read. Even worse than Levi’s dick hair…

10 Likes

Since i have some spare time, Can we bring up the topic of a Zombie era again? It would be an interesting era, and sounds extremely fun.

3 Likes

also note, it would be fun if the admins would play as well, Maybe they start off the infection.

2 Likes

depression

9 Likes

obvious auto correct, but still funny at the moment, tbh this is prolly worse then Abduls hair thread

10 Likes

When you trying to beat G

3 Likes

3 Likes

thanks, now i can post this mwhaha

5 Likes

5 Likes