Football/Soccer(Not handegg)

It’s just strange that no one made a post about football so please mention below who do you support and please feel free do add banter
First me , i support Arsenal , yes 0 Champions league I get it , and to make it worse for myself here we go :
Man u are a cheat club who reached the top by cheating and they are back to normal after Ferguson .
Slippy G wasted League for loserpool and 30 yeah with no title .
Chelsea didn’t exist before 2004 and Russia money mode them a ( like big club ) and rent boys .
Tottenham ( it’s enough) .
I don’t know if i have to banter Man city because they don’t have fans .
Champions League is coming back to camp nou
Origi and Manolas .
2 league titles in 10 years ( R.Madrid )
Half CL in white and black .

Go lads

3 Likes

I kinda like the sharks, kobe looks like he is gonna kill it this year.

1 Like

Arsenal fan , yes ik we are shit

5 Likes

Not an italian or European for that matter , just love watching a team with good defense.

Not a fan of ronaldo but this match against Atlético Madrid was awesome

3 Likes

@Psi @trajic1 this is your moment to shine, boys

5 Likes

Manchester United were,are and always will be bigger club than Arsenal.

5 Likes

They are only bigger because they got support from FA bro they suck Ferguson came in with his connection and payments and they started winning titles plus they don’t have a gold one do they XD

2 Likes

All Man United supporters are cheats because they support a cheat club and that’s it .

1 Like

Tell us how we’re a cheat club :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Sky is blue for one reason.

3 Likes

Gtfo brazilian favela scrub

2 Likes

MILLWALL

simple as.

4 Likes

Wow are there Man City fans on this planet?

3 Likes

Here guys we see a rare specie called ( city fans ) , legend says there are none but looks like we found a one guys , and @Trinoid just watch matches and penalities awarded at the old time and you will get it , also for the Millwall fan west ham are much better than you guys .

3 Likes

VAR is VAR, it does what it wants, nobody has control :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I was talking about Ferguson era you mug .

1 Like

I think you’re just a salty arsenal fan :rofl:, everything was played fair and square :smiley:

2 Likes

You are just jealous of what did he achived, sometime even with average team

1 Like

Average teams ?? He was buying superstars with huge fees since he got appointed , and @Trinoid i am not salty if I speak the facts , , who do you support anyway @Kostadin

1 Like

But you do not speak facts :stuck_out_tongue:
And when he started off, it was an average team, he bought players who at the time were average for small fees which fit the team and developed it
Cantona for 1 mil
Keane for 3.5mil
Solskjaer 1.5mil
to only name a few :stuck_out_tongue:
And kostadin supports man united too i think, what a legend

2 Likes