Football/Soccer(Not handegg)

Yea, what happens when you wake up?

1 Like

I see Neymar going back to Barca

1 Like

Mbappe going to Madrid?

Ye I think that would happen

Juventus is like the Headmasters KID.He is unbeatable in school but once he leaves the school grounds everyone kicks his ass.Juventus leaves Italy and is absolute shit.Also they cant win without the extra players (referees)
Real Madrid is like Juventus but Spanish hen it comes to Referees but at least Real is strong when it comes to CHL

3 Likes

So after a few years checked Juventus match result cause of this discussion and seems they got knocked out , reminded me why i stopped watching football cause of their back to back failures in UEFA Champions league finals against Madrid and Barcelona.

Thats what they get because of that idiot of a coach for giving away Mandzukic and keeping Higuain haha, the old lady will never forgive him for giving him away like that, they all loved him

Well I used to love them when they had Del peiro and Buffon and then Pirlo came in and Tevez(loved that guy) came in and I loved the team and today I guess only Buffon is left and I can’t even name like 5 of them. Maybe I need to start watching again.

1 Like

Barca vs Bayern gonna be lit af

5 Likes

not really, Barca will get raped

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Viva el Barca

1 Like

Crtl+F “Pulisic” = 0 results

Freedom senses tingling

3 Likes

@Psi

Screenshot_292

4 Likes

I am so fucking happy right now with this score-line. Please, Please, Please let PSG lose.

2 Likes

Damn hahaha what a fucking game, gn

2 Likes

Oh boy, I came right at the moment… Missing 15min to the end, I couldn’t handle that was so tense. But yeah I would be sad if they had lost, Atalanta did so great but I think they messed up at the end or they woulda won.

See you all on semifinals.

Now ofc, waiting for Lewa’s showmatch on Friday.

1 Like

there is no second leg of Quaterfinals ??

Nope, random field to play so no home/away teams and only 1 game since some country start new league season very soon 2020/21

So we just gonna ignore the fact Leipzig beat Atletico lmao

3 Likes

its 2020 dude.Nothing surprises us anymore

3 Likes