Fantasy 2 - Era 112

What about dommy admitting he wont settle for 2nd even though your leader promised it, another member admitting he thought yall were ftw this entire time? Hell, dommy making a deal with fun to try to take spoils from us is reason enough to stab.
No bad blood for what your team did its part of the game but I’m not some flagrant stabber cause i acted first

2 Likes

I mean Dommy was never making a deal to take spoils, they offered to piss you guys off and he declined because we were friendly at the time.

Not gonna sit here and lie though, we were never gonna settle for second so fair play.

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 down, 5 to go.

5 Likes

The puffin gods were in your favor today
He shall be avenged

2 Likes

Baby steps

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

So i came back from a wedding ready to start fighting to see my whole team quit and just gone. GG to DNA for fighting super fiece and managing to get people to quit right of the bat in a war

6 Likes

Looks like the era will end with a whimper.

Don’t get me wrong, we all knew yeet had the win in the bag no sweat.
Even DNA knew they were no match for yeet, they just didn’t say it so their member’s don’t have a mental breakdown, anywho ggwp
Not like I played or anything

1 Like

3 Likes

Come on man, he quit :frowning:

Why did he quit all of a sudden? He was really bragging about his skills and activity to other teams earlier.

We don’t know but yeet had the win for sure

So, what went wrong?

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

3/4 of the team randomly quit, i still dont know why

1 Like