Middle East: Duo era!

imagine 10 people play ur game and u cant even keep them happy. Thankgod i havent played an era after WINNING CE3.

1 Like

Is this the first y’all are using a poll on this forum? Every time based poll here has been set to change the times to reflect your timezone

There was no timezone for the initial poll as well, what part of the brain did you use to vote then? Use that again

4 Likes

Hello Everyone ,

I’m Nboss, technically new to the BD community , I found some friends on this E5 and they taught me how battle mechanisms and spy scenarios work

This game is surprisingly complex and I’m still learning :smiley:

I voted on the poll , work in my nights so I’d like to play it at the end of my shift , gladly there’s an option for the same time in the polls

See you around

2 Likes

U arrange what about other ? Vote are fair , why admin make if not right , just think :man_facepalming:

Hi Hannibal,

Thank you for your enthusiasm on this event. I hope it can still be to your taste and that by using polls we have created a world many will enjoy.

Sorry for repolling the times but I believe this was appropriate to do. Its important to ensure that we are still making the event appropriate for as many as possible. It would be a shame if we kept the original time and then no one played simply because we didn’t poll to find out (I can see this is not the case and am happy to see so many want to keep the original time)

Please note that I’ve made the times show the time relevant to your time zone. However this may change if your country changes from summer daylight saving to winter.

2 Likes

Please note that if you are relying on that time and planned that with your team to make sure they all vote.

2 Likes

Yeah did half of the votes r from my team’s only :relaxed: let’s goooo

TY Elcent you are the best!!!

Era starting today right??

Almost… there…

1 Like

World is still under construction!

We are also 4th in the resetting queue sadly so will be a few more days.

I apologise for the poll originally requesting to start today. This won’t be possible.

Please make sure to download the latest client to ensure you can play this era!

For PC users only no? @Elcent

Eh :joy:
Is it mouha who drink faster or senatus paid his self another drink. Your cup free

PC and Puffin should work :slight_smile:

1 Like

When can we expect e6 to start??

Tommorow?

@Elcent

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

We are waiting on E2 to start ticks and M2 to reset.

I expect it will be kicked off Thursday/Friday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome Love you @Elcent

World is open!

1 Like