Earth 5 ruleset

The following custom ruleset exists for Earth 5: (Subject to change by occasional popular vote)

1. Relics will no longer be static. Relics will be mobile, as with other eras. Relics must remain within 12 travel ticks of a major landmass/continent (North America, South America, Greenland, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia or Antarctica) Relics will move somewhat faster than on other worlds.
  2. One connection, one player, with no exceptions. Siblings etc will not be able to play this world together if they share a connection.
5 Likes

Lol on a solo world. Have fun yall

5 Likes

so when does servers come up on it?

2 Likes

i have been reloading Earth 5 for 5 minutes now. When is it up so i dont waste my time

3 Likes

We all know you want the spot in Hawaii Larry, relax, go to sleep

5 Likes

It’s open now, takes time to move all of those mission colonies out of the way and place all of those crystals :wink:

3 Likes

With mobile relics, those positions aren’t absolutely safe anymore. Of course though, it’s advantageous defensively. Anyone attacking them would become vulnerable. But, on the flip side. Any smart players would immediately isolate those folks and prevent them from ever gaining a foothold on land. Meaning, their only contribution will really be power as they won’t be able to gain much crystals, conquers, or res ops.

3 Likes

I was thinking Gato will be against pay to win.
anyway GL whoever likes solo

3 Likes

Gato didn’t make the decision, the players did.

7 Likes