Earth 4, let's do it again!

behave please (20 char)

2 Likes

Updates are done by the end of the day because if someone were to take the time to write a post on the forum, 3 ticks would pass by the time they finish. So BRs and updates are done at the end

2 Likes

damn new clown born when bd already dead xD

3 Likes

ALRIGHTY DAY 2 OF SE WAR HERE WE GO:

The day starts with ex-GOLD members Astrid and gold is gold joining PLO. Additionally, PLO decides to move into AA. Bad move.

160 inf dead right off the bat!

small kills add up

PLO catches the army of our newest member JW who’s stuck in Europe alone

Ex-GOLD leader Crooked decides to start a mini-rebellion alone:

A hasty and unfortunate loss:

Followed by a lockdown and immediate cleanup!

Managed to catch another sleeper!

A small kill on PLO

A sad loss and good EOT turn by Astrid and gold is gold:

More kills on gold is gold (wow he’s lost alot today eh?)

As PLO loses more territory in SA, SE moves on their sub:

I will leave the end of day map update to @LambdaTiger but it sure has been a fruitful day for SE :slight_smile:

8 Likes

End of Day 3 (Tick 292)

1 Like

@PLO bro u need any help down there in AA?

3 Likes

To be fair, PLO has been playing great and it seems like SE are just catching the inactive members of his alliance!

3 Likes

Buddy send the brs which one you guys died please idont wanna search them (unamused)
you guys lost around 250 veh today againts to Gold İs Gold

2 Likes

Haha I’ll let you guys post the full BRs for the ones where we lost. I just don’t want to reveal our builds unnecessarily :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice! ill start building INF anti VEHs !

3 Likes

se 4

se 6

they ioned this 50 army too i just wanna make it clear for people dont think only gold is gold died to SE ^^

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone thinks that SE didn’t take any losses as a couple of the BRs I’ve posted show that PLO has units surviving. I’ve just made it a habit to edit out my own alliance armies from BRs!

2 Likes

Here we go again:

Summary

Woke up today to a spy attack by PLO sub… won the fight but lost quite a few units here

The small kills continue as PLO’s alliance are unable to keep up with the moves

Meanwhile in Europe, R sheds some blood:

A big kill by our good friends the FRND alliance!

A surprising kill on tank spams:

5 Likes

End of Day 4 (Tick 389)

2 Likes

WARNING!!! Wall of text and images incoming:

And now, as broadcasted, PLO declares that I have no honor and stabbed their alliance. For full disclosure, I am posting our entire message conversation (through in-game mail only since he never added me on Skype).

Tick 108 - I request diplomatic relations with PLO

Tick 121 - PLO responds amicably

Tick 122 - I propose a NAP until tick 500, letting them know our current plan does not involve expanding in SA

Here’s where things get a little fuzzy…

Tick 122 - PLO agrees to the tick 500 NAP, then tags on the conditions that we cannot build in SA, NA, or GL. He also asks for my Skype details

Tick 123 - I respond with my Skype details, under the assumption that we are going to discuss the agreement further on Skype. I briefly mention building network in SA as the original NAP proposal did not consider him forcing us not to build in SA.

Tick 143 - After not hearing from PLO on Skype, I message him again in game about the restrictions.

Tick 159 - PLO asks "What restrictions" as he proceeds to list them out. He also mentions they are not building in AA (which SE will find out in a few ticks that he lied about that)

Tick 159 - I tell him upfront that those are some serious restrictions. I follow up to clarify if the details of the NAP would mean that PLO doesn't build in AA at all

Tick 170 - After not hearing back from him (Skype or otherwise), I drop him another in-game message. Trigger for this message was PLO member Percy building ops in AA

Tick 206 - Percy upgrades his AA ops into a radar and gate. SE takes them for our protection as at this point, PLO is still yellow with no NAP in place. PLO finally responds to me after 36 ticks and asks "Why I violated the NAP"

Tick 207 - I quickly reply to him saying we never confirmed our NAP

At this point, we are already at war. PLO proceeds to tell my alliance members that I have no honor and tries to slander me.

Tick 307 - After learning about his feelings, I drop him another message

Tick 309 - To try and understand his perspective, I go back and re-read our messages and send him this reply:

Tick 324 - He finally replies again with this message.

The rest of our conversations are me trying to convince him that the NAP was never in place with him just replying that it was.

If you read this super long post, I’d appreciate if you give me your thoughts on whether I stabbed PLO or not. I hate stabbing, and I’ve never stabbed in my life. To me, this isn’t a stab but I’d still like to get the general BD community’s input on this.

Kind regards,
Misaka

8 Likes

For me this is just a long miscommunications. Couldve been great if PLO communicate clearly via Skype earlier (thats what Skype are created for - ease communication)

2 Likes

this guy dont have any job or stuff to do ? @Misaka

2 Likes

Yeah well thats PLO for u
Last era same stuff
no replies in game or on skype
I ask him not to expand to AA
but he Upgrades 3 TBs there…
and then calls us stabbers when we kill him :expressionless:

5 Likes

He seems to have a tendency for doing weird flexes.

1 Like

Say what you want about me and my “weird flexes” but I played BD in the days when nobody was calling it a “dead game” and people actually hyped up random battles in the forums.

I’m just trying to spark a little bit of that energy while I’m back in the game for the Covid period.

Now the only forum activity I see is CE but I wish every world had that kind of forum involvement from the community

14 Likes