Earth 4, let's do it again!

No voting for the breaks??

1 Like

what does this mean? from April 12 to April 9? isnt that going back in time? and then April 12 to April 10

and April is over

2 Likes

Mr Simmen asked you to ignore the dates

2 Likes

Read the line over it “(ignore the dates)”

The stupid thing need me to put in dates, but the important thing is the times when it’s running

3 Likes

IDK how many people would want this but tick 14.
771e55c50d09edab038b4fccb26b7716

7 Likes

End of Day 1 (tick 98)

7 Likes

Before @LambdaTiger posts his end of the day update, here are a couple BRs courtesy of SE!

Yesterday, SE proposed to split AA with GOLD and collaborate against other foes on E4. Only to be countered with an offer that was honestly quite insulting. Restricting us to our western corner while allowing GOLD free expansion wherever they wanted. Of course, we refused, and war ensued:

The day started off with a nice kill

And another kill following

And resulting in GOLD’s top members disbanding the alliance due to inactivity and incoordination.

Looks like SE lives to fight another day :smiley:

11 Likes

We can’t even offer them #3 now even if they behave :x

4 Likes

End of Day 2 (Tick 195)

4 Likes

behave please (20 char)

2 Likes

Updates are done by the end of the day because if someone were to take the time to write a post on the forum, 3 ticks would pass by the time they finish. So BRs and updates are done at the end

2 Likes

damn new clown born when bd already dead xD

3 Likes

ALRIGHTY DAY 2 OF SE WAR HERE WE GO:

The day starts with ex-GOLD members Astrid and gold is gold joining PLO. Additionally, PLO decides to move into AA. Bad move.

160 inf dead right off the bat!

small kills add up

PLO catches the army of our newest member JW who’s stuck in Europe alone

Ex-GOLD leader Crooked decides to start a mini-rebellion alone:

A hasty and unfortunate loss:

Followed by a lockdown and immediate cleanup!

Managed to catch another sleeper!

A small kill on PLO

A sad loss and good EOT turn by Astrid and gold is gold:

More kills on gold is gold (wow he’s lost alot today eh?)

As PLO loses more territory in SA, SE moves on their sub:

I will leave the end of day map update to @LambdaTiger but it sure has been a fruitful day for SE :slight_smile:

8 Likes

End of Day 3 (Tick 292)

1 Like

@PLO bro u need any help down there in AA?

3 Likes

To be fair, PLO has been playing great and it seems like SE are just catching the inactive members of his alliance!

3 Likes

Buddy send the brs which one you guys died please idont wanna search them (unamused)
you guys lost around 250 veh today againts to Gold İs Gold

2 Likes

Haha I’ll let you guys post the full BRs for the ones where we lost. I just don’t want to reveal our builds unnecessarily :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice! ill start building INF anti VEHs !

3 Likes

se 4

se 6

they ioned this 50 army too i just wanna make it clear for people dont think only gold is gold died to SE ^^

2 Likes