Earth-2 .... PNKA versus INF

Can someone ask this guy to stop posting his normie memes?

2 Likes

No :sunglasses::sunglasses:
Lemme kill this game while i quit

1 Like

Some more

5 Likes

Not sure if worth it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

RIP

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Just to clear up things.
I named the topic this because :

1. Clickbait cause why not :sunglasses:
  2. I don’t actually know what to name this topic.

What has happened is that this E2 - Era 102 has some server issues or just mistreatment towards my team from the admin’s
We have experienced a lot of problem’s on the era and for some reason it always favors the opposition team and no i am not saying this cause i am salty we are losing, the war itself is actually even as of now but it would be a different scenario if the server issues did not happen.

Well, for starter’s I myself has gotten IP matched with 3 other’s of my team ign:
(Wont revel name for obvo reasons)
On top of this one of my team has also IP matched with one of the enemy team which mean’s he can’t launch on his op’s and vice versa (not quite sure about * one of the enemy team * not being able to launch since his team hasn’t noticed anything yet, which furthermore add’s to my mistreatment point)

Can send more proof to admin’s on skype just not revealing info over here.

Since we have gotten ip matched, I can’t send resources to anyone out of the other 3 and on any future era’s we can’t attack eachother which is completely bullshit cause we have not shared accounts

I made one of the guy i ip matched with on my team leave the alliance on Mars 1 and send spy to my colony.

That’s with the IP issues and now to the things that have caused us to not get kill’s and favored the enemy

1. Spy damage not registering
    One of my team mate’s lost a squad cause the spy attack didn’t register, he tried it multiple times at EOT at 40 seconds reamaining since the first one didn’t register and pop up in the events, If you’re gonna tell me tick passed early again more mistreatment

The br

And how it should have looked like :

This would not have happened if not for the fucking us up and yeah I realize the veh are also at 1 hp, but the inf would die either way
Didn’t really get any proof of when it happened but so far that’s the only squad he lost because at the level he is playing, it rival’s the one of the goat’s
I am not going on about losing 1 squad, but them getting their 2 squad’s saved

1. Tick ending early
    My team had managed to lock down one of INF member “Bile” this time it worked but the tick ended about 12 second’s to early, i can excuse upto 4 cause i don’t expect perfection, but it should be perfect!
    And before you tell me don’t do 12 second eots we ain’t warring bunch of newbies they do eots that almost match the likes of eot smoke (nothing compares to me obviously :sunglasses:)
    But due to it ending early, one wasn’t able to launch, hence he survived

2. Tick ending delayed by 5 whole minutes

So we managed to trap them yet AGAIN! this time no screenshot’s because we did the origin and destination defend thingy, and I used pc and puffin so can confirm they did not turn till 0:02 of the tick timer (If they did and didn’t show on my screen this game is absolutely shit)
But then, boom boom boom
tick extends
it was 4 or5 mins went from x:15 to x:19-20 in my time

1. Unfair bans
    two ban’s popped up and got unban pretty quick so not gonna rant about this a lot but due to ban one of my member’s got LD didn’t loes anything but time, still shouldn’t have happened

And i even gave a head’s up in the big chat saying ip mixing up we havn’t cheated but no
its just smokey crying because he is trash
@adminjoe, fix your world
And don’t ghost us please, reply with only a “k” so we actually know you’re not just sleeping on your bed and actually doing something to try and fix the misshaps

If you decide to go ham and disband what should have been lost, do it end the torture remind me what sleep is please :slight_smile:

If proven wrong on any point I will write an apology as long as this

-SmokeyTheAlphaDonkey
P.S- I am restricted to what i can show on here cause i obviously being the noob and the dumbhead of the team don’t want to cause any trouble to other’s spending equal time and attention to the game, but i will send whatever admin asks on skype,discord
Skype - Smokey :^
Discord - SmokeyBD (LAgDPigPr0)#8650

3 Likes

Your main issue coming down to a whole lot of IP matching, which in itself is sus af, IPs dont randomly match theres a reason for that. I never do eots unless it is really important and everyone knows on many worlds tick timer can be off by as much as 20-25 secs thats why a core rule is to check a real clock as thats ahat tick runs on(thou this complaint is fair and has been made multiple times that the timer must be changed to real time not what arbitrary thing it follows since it follows real time anyway).
Dont say unfair bans cuase if half of you all were running same ip im amazed you guys are not banned at all. About the tick extending thats just you having the shittest luck ever as thats completely random beyond admin control i believe, even if it isnt theres no way joe would be able to do an eot move like that(also joe is inactive not corrupt).

Ive heard you guys claiming that your IP matched after using some cracked and pirated pro puffin version which in itself is an answer, do stupid things reap those rewards. EVEN then ik some people who use a cracked puffin version and it hasnt effected them. Seems to me like yall fucked up yall acc share pretty badly.

3 Likes

God knows who is right here :slight_smile: I would never account share…

Ban everyone on it :slight_smile:
Ban like 10 people don’t care end the torture
If they got proof of account sharing ban, if not then they should fix the game, and I check real time clock for eots i tally seconds to see if they match and go from there.

Why should this even be an answer lol
You missed eot cause the game is bullshit and rigged just don’t do eot

And the puffin thing is bullshit, just saw a pattern but again can prove it’s not cause of puffin cracked

2 Likes

Ips dont randomly match
I have heard many complaints b4, never oh dear our ips all matched randomly this is obv cuase game is rigged,

1 Like

I don’t know in case you’re not aware but Use of Puffin few years ago caused IP matches every day and prevented people from attacking each other(i’m taking 4-5 yrs ago). This was patched in a BD update a long time ago. Just saying that IPs matching isn’t completely impossible as you state.

6 Likes

Like I said, one of my team matched with enemy
We account shared with the enemy :slight_smile:
Won’t even mind ban trade, he is the biggest booster in their team with the biggest army

If it was the case, the war would be over in 3 ticks since we have their ace
Don’t even try and come at us for cheating lol

:fu: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not to mention, I told this to alex in the group chat the exact tick, I noticed it ( i was the first to notice)
But hey! Simple answer was
You theif, stole their servers this is justified.
Tell me it isn’t rigged, didn’t get any serious answers
If written in the rule set where
Using cracked versions of app can lead to ip match and ban
I quit

1 Like

bold assumption. Not everyone does, it turns out. Proabably a guidebook for BD shud be made. “SEE OUR CLOCK SUCKS BALLS, SO PLS REFER TO REAL TIME, HAHA”

i dont see anywhere it being mentioned…is it mentioned on Wiki? no right? Besides, i know about the faulty clock. doesnt mean everyone shud is the point i am making

2 Likes

They did. Too many ips matched. Admins have told us its under investigation. i dont understand how ips work, or how the game detects it, but they did, and i did not share account.

1 Like

Ahh thanx for clarification

1 Like

You know what this calls for?
Shit memes till alex replies wohoo

4 Likes