Earth 1 - Era 60 BYZ vs 242

ill do it again

2 Likes

Yeah, Not honoring the NAP. Ofcourse you’ll do it again. You unhonorable scum with 3 subs and still being unhonorable. Not to mention the spammers you’ve planted.

Tick 150 update.

1 Like

1 Like

The NAP says nothing about spoils from conquest, and Africa is neutral.

Did you just want us to stare at unconquered colonies or?

1 Like

Also the bit about 3 subs is pretty funny.

We planted with 1 full team and literally half of a sub, and our sub filled themselves out during the era. Not sure where you’re getting 3 from but go off I guess

2 Likes

Are you stupid or what?
Spoils from Conquests/War are never meant to be taken under a NAP. Taking the spoils is breaking of the nap agreement. You’re dishonoring it.
Yes, Stare at the unconquered colonies because they were spoils. Not to mention you guys actually matched eta to those unconquered colonies which were meant to be ours killing our spams. What else can be expected from a very old boomer alliance that sucks at this game?

1 Like

It’s good etiquette sure, but it’s definitely not NAP breaker. Literally happens to everyone, constantly in eras. You just want something to complain about.

We are very old players, which means we’ve played this game a time or two. Tread carefully Stark :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t listen to him. Buford sux, I had to carry him on M1 vs PLO :tired_face:

6 Likes

When you mark someone blue thats not mean its your sub also you are here with +20 man XD
242 is alone this round but if u really want i can bring 3team

1 Like

I’ll say it again, slower this time.

We brought 1 full team and 4/10 in an alliance as helpers, who then recruited in game to fill out their alliance. We didn’t plant with 3 teams lmao

1 Like

5 Likes

BYZ couldn’t even wait for tick 225 (until our NAP agreement finished) despite the fact that we didn’t take action on them stealing our war spoils because we wanted to wait for tick 225 just so they wouldn’t cry. Do not forget that they have a full Sub too and huge E farms. STABBERS!

5 Likes

So much for the honor. “We’re old BD veterans and honorable and shit not”. He accepted that he doesn’t care about his reputation and that he did stab us.

2 Likes

After you guys tried to kill BYZ and WRE squads by launching at the same target after us, with more squads.

Openly hostile behavior from your side, and the fact that I’ve literally watched you mobilize for war with us for the past two days is more than enough justification for me.

2 Likes

Here’s the territory as it was when war broke out. Tick 198

Personal opinion here

I highly respected a lot of BYZ members playing here this era, even wished for a fun friendly war and whatnot

Now I’m just disappointed, epecially with the excuses provided

Funny how they expected us to attack with a lot of our armies still busy with GANG

Good luck.

4 Likes

“After you guys tried to kill BYZ and WRE squads by launching at the same target after us, with more squads.”

Please do not play the victim here. I kept reaching out to Colin about the snipes. You guys said we are bitching about snipes and they are nothing to worry about. We took no action when you stole our war spoils because we wanted to respect the NAP (even though you didn’t respect it). We didn’t want to give you any reason to cry.
You didn’t stop your guys from sniping and then when we matched ETAs , We’re the bad guys?
You guys had TBs up in Africa since day 1 and kept mobilizing your squads. We were merely waiting for the NAP to be over at tick 225 hence we were moving “spams” to the gates around just like you were doing.
Seeing your enemies make moves to their network UNDER A NAP, Doesn’t mean you should go ahead and stab. Also the moves we made were in Africa, Far away from you, While the moves you made in Africa were/are literally next to us.

3 Likes

Firstly, taking spoils of war is a legitimate reason to declare war.

Secondly ur “oh i dont care about my rep” attitude is really low.

3 Likes

Eot 00:10 is still early, be late doing it next time, I want more pressure. :slight_smile:

Nice 126 agent guy isn’t it? ^

3 Likes

Tbp of 242
Bilal of 242

2 Likes