E3 Era 108 Neutron why?

Sorry to say but you’re just a really big retard. A shame? For our inactive players to lose army? For 6 players to win a battle against 12 players? and a shame for 6 players to hold off a team of over 18 heavily boosting players?

Dude, if my team was actually getting outsmarted then that would be a shame. Not when we kill them all in one swoop and they run to get 5k reds each just to avoid a disgraceful defeat. Also when they make kills of armies that don’t even bother moving its no shame. It’s just a game and not everyone has the time to play.
What’s the real shame is a piss poor attitude and a bad mouth. So until you change that about yourself don’t come commenting on here.

1 Like

It seems that pretty much multiple players, including you, were outsmarted and outplayed to end up losing so many armies. You beat them in one battle that they took because felipe is a moron and calculator they would only lose dmg somehow. You guys have the income of the entire world, and cant put them down, not sure how you can defend your situation here

5 Likes

If you’ve noticed, I don’t bother sharing any BRs but a quick look at my stats ( even after 2 recent suicides) will show you who’s been killing shid. xD Anyways I’ve quit for now. Might be back some other time.

1 Like

I was not really outsmarted properly this era. The only losing battles I took have been

1. When I was forced to sacrifice my leftover army because my alliance member was not reachable and so could not safely return to origin.
  2. An intentional suicide of AI tanks into a massively boosted army inf and vech army just to control their numbers.
  3. A failed eot move which was caused by a power cut just at 20s to eot ( The gods must hate me)

The massive battle you saw above was premeditated, they kept running from us for 200 ticks and so we had to force a situation where they believed they were going to win in order to take the battle. The fact THAT we have all the resource ops we have is the ONLY reason we have been able to keep up with 40k plus reds used on an army anti our chassis. The rest of my team that can be active will keep on fighting and I hope they win.

2 Likes

40k reds used is a stretch. As is 18 players boosting. Only 6 players were given reds as far as I know. Pigs has been bothering and killing your units without any red help. Noobs spending reds to counter balance the lack of income is not something to cry about. You’ve lost units in multiple br’s recently that you are just trying to make excuses for now.

The massive battle was chosen by Noob because Psi trusted they could win, he made a mistake. They were given the chance to do it because YOU got locked and were forced to relocate your colony to save your army.

6 Likes

im not hating on anyone what so ever. and in no way to am i disrespecting anyone on here. but to me it seems that some poor battles were taken and miscommunications are resulting in a lot of losses. Now in PPG defence, they have everything to lose, and MK and his crew have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Shall be interesting to see the out come of the era none the less.

1 Like

What is dead may never die? But rises again harder and stronger.

3 Likes

me, the master of sucides

3 Likes

also fnf throwing away more units. and me doing what im know for.

also they cry about us boosting. fnf have lost 35ish squads today
i boosted every possible boost. from 0 to 14 squads thats what i managed to make.
fnf with 50 ish conqs probebly less went from 7 to 35 in the same time, and they try to say they aint boosting???
he would need to have like 200conqs to manage to pull that off.
that would be a falt out lie when they say they dont boost.

5 Likes

Well of course they boost…FNF Dommy Neutron. Known to boost. Neutron was buying workers wasn’t he?

3 Likes

Unless neutron is being fed reds, he isnt boosting.

2 Likes

They irony, can’t wait to see who writes this tale.

2 Likes

Well it more like 18 of you vs 6 of them…losers

It was rank 1 and rank 2 team vs rank 3 so stop crying about reds…you look ridiculous

MK posted pic at start how it looked, how much more power you had and all map, they planted really late with no income, only Uhm with conq, so ofc they had to boost…

3 Likes

Neutron you’ve been the most trapped player this era, but you’ve blames your own members, your net and even your enemies. Everyone else but ur self :confused:

Play the rest of the era with a bit of dignity, would be cool. Give the guys the respect they deserve and fight with a smile :slight_smile:

5 Likes

**fight and die with a smile

6 Likes

Poor neutron getting wrecked :frowning:

3 Likes

Same story different era.

We should have a contest and person with best reply should get some kind of reward :smiley:

I hate Neutron cause _______________ .

4 Likes

I’ve blamed no one. Inactivity is inactivity. My failed eot move is my own fault of course but it wouldn’t have happened without a bit of bad luck. It’s not blame. Plus for those left fighting the era isn’t over for them. My team did amazing considering all the challenges.

1 Like

Did you even read what I said? Read it again please. You can also look up the word premeditated to aid with your understanding.
We knew we would win head on and had been tracking exactly how much we needed at every point in time. When Dommy lost his 10 squads, we knew, that waiting longer would only make them boost out more army. And I even factored in some of NuFs army in the multiple BRs that we run. The only wild card in that battle was actually PSI’s units. But it didn’t change much.

1 Like

@NeutronX writing such big paragraphs wont make you look any wise lol keep losing noob.
P.S its just the salt man dont get so angry
Ik you’ve lost alot but still :rofl:

1 Like