Battledawn players in real life

your a crying baby , your just fit into BD now its the perfect world for you ! go play with your kids !!

hahaha , me you want see me anymore on this stupis suucking game !! bye bye clown !

now you can pay self your silly game ! soon its finisht !! no income = no servers! = no BD !

bye bye suucking clowns ! hahahaha

33 Likes

The holy prophet has spoken. Kneel, and hear his teachings.

10 Likes

yeet has the best title. that’s it. game over. there are no others worthy of competing with his godlike powers.

6 Likes

I’m seriously doubting if this actually is Antrax or someone impersonating him on the forums for shits and giggles :thinking:

God forbid if I’m wrong, please don’t kill me daddy Antrax.

4 Likes

It’s not hard to impersonate him. I did it once for an era for shits and giggles and people believed me.

The grammar mistakes seem… toooooo forced in my personal opinion. I’d say 75% chance it’s a fake Antrax. 0 references of boot licking or pick trains, it’s a dead giveaway.

6 Likes

It’s the real deal

2 Likes

I am unfortunately fairly average looking

16 Likes

Hi guys :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

:grin:

7 Likes

15 Likes

wheres ur dog :frowning:

5 Likes

You sure you are 18 kiddo?
Seems more like 12 to me :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

You mean wolf?

4 Likes

16 not 18 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Ah nice , whats ur age??

2 Likes

12 million years old

:rofl:

j/k. I used FaceApp to make me look older because Ponka likes to call me grandpa. Really, I’m 41. No grandchildren … yet. But, when that happens, maybe I’ll grow the beard and become a sailor because this picture makes me look like I hunt whales.

8 Likes

i dont have any photo only it’s , maybe you can see

8 Likes

Learn game you noob :slight_smile:

3 Likes

wtf you fake boi , ur profile pic is totally different person

3 Likes