such a hottie :kissing_heart:

1 Like

That flag is racisttttt

1 Like

Racism
I got 6 likes and Excel got 11
IS IT CUS HES HOT OR WHITE?

2 Likes

I’m back home for Christmas and I found my fingerless gloves and skull thing from when I was an anarchist lol

Am I ready to join the resistance or what

5 Likes

Jokes on u tho. Im doing it rn. Aint no blur gonna stop me.

3 Likes

Its bcos his picture isnt as blurry

2 Likes

Naw - even Doomer didnt get likes , yall gay for Excel

Finally after 4-5 years i meet Jalib (@PONKA on the left)
So i was sleeping and outta nowhere i get this call at 5:30 in the morning telling me how he had lost his luggage coming on his way to my city (Lahore) and asking me if i had connections so i could help recover. Anyways, the luggage was found he was on his way back to his city Karachi so he was gonna stop for an hour to wait for the train. I swear to god i rushed my way to the railway station just to meet this guy, didn’t even wash my fucking face XD. Was so nice to meet him, it felt like we knew each other from a long time, had the same conversations, swore at each other the same way, like we’re old childhood friends. The way this game has brought people together from skype conversations to finally meeting in real, and especially the relation you develop with them is just astounding.

19 Likes

yeah bOOm like Doom like cool like shcool

my dude
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

it`s Red Soldier here

2 Likes

Don’t bag on the vets…they’re the REAL wolves…
I just turned the BIG Five OH

Lala and I had a little get together today.
The one in the glasses is Lala (Minhaj Masood)

2 Likes

Jalib(PONKA) and I, once again, ladies and gentlemen.

2 Likes