BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Thank you good sir @Crusnik

6 Likes

lies lmao, i called this guy before the tick milan farmed him, he literally declined my call read my msgs and ignored lol.

7 Likes

Can you give us the info that you have to confirm your words? Or just another “capo” joke?

2 Likes

I would be if either of you had a big PP.

4 Likes

Okay, so I’ve got something I need to get off my chest so here goes nothing.

I’m thrilled about this era. There are more teams, more active players, more boosting, more skill, and more intensity than there has ever been before. I think it’s showcasing BD at its extreme, with people clawing their way back after being defeated, coalitions rising and falling, 30 man spy OPs, and barely room to move forcing you to be strategic and tactical constantly. It feels like all these years BD was on practice wheels, and this era is where it shines like it was meant to. I also feel like no one expected this before CE started. Matching CE2 in terms of teams, boosting and fighting would have been amazing, I think an era that would be even better is something that no one saw coming.

In my opinion this era is simply too good to be decided by tick limit. It would be a huge disservice to everyone, and most of all to the end of BD1, to have this championship era won by simply running the clock out, by incentivizing people to camp the last 1000 ticks, by settling for a non-win because the era was too short. Can you imagine just how bad it would look if BD1 ended (and BD2 started) with everyone pissed off about how this final era went? Going into the era, no one had expected competition to be this fierce, so there was sense to this tick limit. Everyone can see now that this era isn’t taking long because people are dragging it out, but that there is simply much more competition than was expected by anyone.

Because of all this, I would propose to force this era to have champions, to force people to take risks, to make it clear you can’t win this era by camping. I propose to take away the tick limit on this era, to have an actual win on this final championship and greatest round, to end BD1 with a bang rather than a whimper.

26 Likes

164 posts were merged into an existing topic: Extention of CE ( 4000+ ticks )

This era definitely deserved to be won by true champions who, eventually, we must say, KILL their competition. Boo to running away from battles and boosting your score

not at all lmao, if someone’s winning the era by just sitting that means their diplo was way better than those who fought all era like retards, brain > sword.

6 Likes

image_2020_07_14T08_59_31_030Z-1

The ents are going, to WARRR

12 Likes

You got us!! I swear, I asked one of my team members to check if we can drop an op there, I couldn’t check as I am at 3 workers hahaha :frowning:

2 Likes

We noticed that a few hours ago and were like OKAY NOBODY SAY A DAMN THING, lmao. Its happened so many times where find an op spot then next tick its gone because someone noticed.

2 Likes

Ugh!! i checked there thrice :frowning:

1 Like

Its rough, I know the feeling. We’ve all been screwed over by one tiny pixel before lmao.

1 Like

I liberated you - dont follow us <3 Remember my act of good will :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Our spies hiding under our main wing of troops like:

1449059574_Hobbits

1 Like

Thats not even a 1000 squads, lame

4 Likes

You go build a tank Muha Ludi!

2 Likes

Okay, for all those who think ATOM teams haven’t been fighting as opposed to HINI teams who have apparently been fighting all era. Lets do a snapshot comparison then. I picked some leaders and a couple random players. Trying to keep this as unbiased as possible.

Leader of APEX
Harvester ( Leader of APEX) stats repping APEX

Rania stats
Rania ( Valu Leader ) stats repping Valu

Pantera stats
Here we have Pantera ( Leader of HINI ) repping HINI

Sleepy Pirate stats
Here we have Sleepy Pirate ( Leader of SHIP ) repping SHIP

Nick of WSS
Here we have Nick of WSS repping SHIP ( posted his stats because he has great street cred for being a warrior)

saddy stats
Here we have Killua of Atom (Leader of SAND/AT0M) stats repping Atom

Venom stats
Here we have Venom (Leader of FLYD/AT9M) stats repping FLYD.

Screenshot_21
Here we have Skyewandara ( Leader of AT1M) stats repping AT1M.

charizard
Here we have Charizard from AT1M who has great internal street cred within our ranks

I think from these stats, it’s obvious a little more respek is due us. We’ve matched if not bested most ‘true warrior’ teams on the map. Everything we have, we have worked for. And I don’t think it’s fair to try to call ATOM teams cowards and score boosters. Like I said before, people may call us nubs and I don’t care much about that. But I won’t accept anyone trying to discredit what we’ve attempted to do this era.

Peace out :heart:

27 Likes

Ahhhh, classic old Nick. The only person who can win and get rank 1 BOAT on a solo 6 ticker earth where yourself, myself, and multiple other warriors contest the win. +20 respect points for you Maurice

Oh you are still here? Dead men tell no tales. :expressionless:

2 Likes