BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Switching to tracking still sent me mails. Apparently I had to unsubscribe to “emails from watching this thread” or smth

1 Like

Same here. Any suggestions from Admins…

1 Like

Thank god I used my trash email for this account

3 Likes

Oh. That sucks, fellas. account so old dont even use that email anymore :frowning:

6 Likes

Bae you’re going to win the era after Asia dies because you have your subs SGC and AT. You don’t need moi, but I appreciate the call-out. :pray:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks Joe. It worked.

2 Likes

Capo talking so much shit on the BD mass GC about TFI(Sith) and AM being able to kill NA coalition so easily so how did FLYD manage to get to Africa freely? With no competition and basically done so much damage and it hasn’t been a whole day fighting haha

5 Likes

5 Likes

they found an op spot by passed TFI and AM and fighting a MODE already busy with AT hard to defend both ngl :smiley:

2 Likes

Africa is on FIRE (20)

6 Likes

I finally get to place a new op wow, I almost forgot what it felt like

2 Likes

Anyone able to write a rundown on the major events for the past few hundred ticks. i haven’t been active for ages and i’ve got no clue whats going on.

1 Like

!

Nice r5s lobito :slight_smile:

19 Likes

r51

17 Likes

Very well done mate
Very bad move by me lol

You will still die i have plenty r5…

5 Likes

WIND attacking from behind made it extra easy for NA my man :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

All the work was already done for you, you just came and took the loot. You guys refused to invade with HINI and AT coallitions (or whatever coallitions it was). That alone says something :slight_smile:
oh and you guys returned from a direct fight with AM as I saw, not sure what happened there.

9 Likes

what a disgrace
He beat you without conc units. shame on you </3

6 Likes

i tried my best ya manyak :frowning:

4 Likes