Admins taking side. Admin stuart must be kicked

Wow, I am sorry you had a bad experience with Admin on this world. I would suggest you talk to that admin about the situation. We all have disagreements with admins at times, and we all have admins we prefer to play in their worlds due to how they handle situations. I’m not sure that admins particularly take sides, but I do know some admins are extremely harsh where as some are very lenient. I prefer to play under Joe, as Joe is lenient and therefore the worlds can be pretty wild at times. I find Ash to be harshest in his decisions, but some like harsh decisions, and enjoy playing under him. I think it’s a preference. But to come here and curse and yell and act out won’t get you anywhere. I suggest you delete this thread and go speak to the admin directly.

2 Likes

LOL…
I don’t think so XD

2 Likes

You clearly stated and i QUOTE:

Requesting planters is a perma ban offense, and is stated in the rules made by the community and admins. Requesting for colonies to be planted for spamming is seen as an advantage to the other team hence is ban worthy. I know Theo and Joe enforce this rule very highly for their worlds and to see Stuart do this as well is good.

The only time where admins will NOT ban spammers is when they were orginally planted at the start of the era or before war has commenced.

So don’t cry about 4E cheating, you had the advantage this whole era, and you decided to attack 1978 and 4E at the same time so what myself and the community on F3 can see it is your own fault for warring 4E in the first at the same time as 1978 :slight_smile:

So man up and stop crying about admins taking sides CAUSE THEY DON’T

2 Likes

i sent my nudes to @Alexander he wouldn’t say me no :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

WOW ADMIN STARUT WOULD YOU LIKE EXPLAIN YOURSELF? @Elcent

4 Likes
5 Likes

i think a lot more people should be banned then…

3 Likes

They were banned for multi not because they planted to help. If you multi then you will get banned. Simple as that

1 Like

Depends, if they like you they might just temp ban you, you never know :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I am actually confused on this rule also, for instance I asked an admin if it was allowed to have someone plant who is neutral and not in your alliance to build a force smaller with your troops combined than a target colony in the hopes that the ingame rule for third parties in a fight have the two weaker sides fight the larger army together then fight each other. I would have assumed it was bannable as it is detrimental to people in the early game but it seems it is allowable as long as they arent multies. Can someone just flat out draw up a rulelist for late allies joining an era?

We should have an evolving rulelist as alot of tricks that are controversial are flat out ignored in the rulelist let alone the barebones wiki…

1 Like

@ we dont playing to potest admin and request to remove him from game. go ahead and take everything
this noob admin saying me u cant have 2 account for different era… its cause of ban

and im saying all 4e members using multipe account , go ahead ban them. still noob asking proof from me, proof is yourself, u can check ip logins . know your job or leave your job

they were not fking multies or planters. They were there from begining of game . stop saying this or show your ip/pc details proof . i keep ask proof and finally he accepted banned them not for multies, but having 2 account. and game rules says u can have 1 account and 1 colony for per world
u can have 5 colony with 5 different accounts for different eras, anway if its cause of ban , 50% bd players must get banned. im waiting. know your job or leave game. im asking to kick staurt from game!

1 Like

and stop saying that we are using multies, this bastard 4e spreading this about us.
all of 4e using multi control, account share , and owned many accounts
all of them must be perm banned and admin stuart must be kicked out from position for abusing he’s status to sell era

1 Like

ok noob, show me if they had 2 colony in 1 world…
u banned them for having 2 accounts for different eras
u are noob. leave this game. and stop bully with people.
rule says u can have 1 account and 1 colony for per world u can have 5 account and 5 different game for another worlds. u cant do this u are noob

also they were not planter. they were planted from begining of here and build up waiting to my commands, and u banned them when they start action. 4E got 24 more players support. and i had only 2, why u did that noob, leave your job !

u cant abuse your status
and he asking me about proof if 4E account share, u are dumb or what, u are adming, u can check it immeditly. but anyways i showed you proof of login details which is they shared in group too. u still not ban 4e for account share… u are such bad. shame on you. leave your job.

1 Like

and u dumb, planters and spammers is legal as long as played by real player . you cant ban anybody for attacking on someone

1 Like

Different accounts per world is not allowed?
Sorry I read Stu as multi. This is s different matter

1 Like

4E aren’t multi’s LOL just cause they coordinate extremely well doesn’t mean they are MULTI’S.

Maybe get a team that is as active as 4E and can coordinate like them. BUT stop saying they are MULTI’S They aren’t.

Also ASKING for IP ADDRESSES from the ADMIN is out of your league you are not permitted with that detail so asking Stuart for this will never happen.

2 Likes

they bring here 30 players and u mean cordinante extreme ? and i had 2 helpers. why they got banned ? they cant not hold me 8vs1
my team moved from bottom casper from middle, and i was at top, i go till their hive taken all stufs and conquered 2 of them.
then they managed to ban my 2 allies ( they was key in battle ) defending most strategic positions for me. they banned and 4e begged to other teams for help. they even mail my allies too :smiley: such noobs. anyway it was bad game. stupid teams and dumb admin achieved win together

1 Like

Im saying once more. They are not planter or spammer.
They are there from begining of game. Staying up without team. And at turn 300 they made alliance by my request to help each other. And they was helping me good. Admin banned them because 4E requested they are attacking on ys ban them to pervent we lose. I wonder what did they offer you. Also 4E multi control and account share and has multipe accounts. I request to check up on them but he wont. And keep asking for proof. And I sent proofs too. But he wont react to them . Rules only work on poor people… i see

1 Like

Pretty sure that insulting the admins , irrespective of any prior events, will not exactly help your cause :).
Although I would like to know more about the rules on planters. They keep oscillating between legal and illegal…

3 Likes