6-man SuperSpeed era with pauses on Earth 4!

Hello Commander,

Join us now in testing out as a potentially one-time-event a new 12 tick per hour server! Recruit 5 of your friends in this 6-man world and play at this blazing super speed! Ticks will be paused for short periods of time to give you breaks during this era, ticks will run between the following times:

2020-03-31T03:59:00Z2020-03-31T12:01:00Z
2020-03-31T15:59:00Z2020-03-31T00:01:00Z

So to put it more clearly, in EST, ticks would run from 10:59 to 19:01 and then ticks would pause to start again at 22:59 and stop at 07:01 AM, rinse and repeat. We’ve made a change that should make sure the timer reflects this.

Please be aware though this is our first era with these settings, we will support it on a best-effort basis. If you can’t handle any potential issues, inaccurate timers or strange tick turns at all, stick to the Championship Era and perhaps you can join for this one day in the future!

Please be gentle on Simen, he will do his best to admin it!

• Alexander
7 Likes

Also, obviously we based this on the demand shown by @Kenny’s great post Speed Server ruleset, but we made some adjustments to make it a bit more reasonable to play.

Hope that’s alright with everyone. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What is the tick limit?

Era ends after all players have been transported to the ER

7 Likes

@AlbinoAndPreto ADHD can shine finally

3 Likes

2000 ticks, or roughly 10-11 days.

1 Like

What are the rewards?

Rank 1: 3750
Rank 2: 1250
Rank 3: 750
Top 5: 250
Top 10: 100

1 Like

This is gonna suck, but Im down

1 Like

Y’all crazy for playing this. Rofl

2 Likes

i stand by my words.
Sleep is for the weak.

2 Likes

8 hours daily pause. Sure as hell never thought BD would come to that lol

1 Like

true, but now people care about the players @Alexander <3

3 Likes

As of tick 66:

Territories:

Alliance Rankings:

Player Rankings:

2 Likes

Indeed it did suck cause being targeted and bieng late is often not a good position to be in.

I have my regrets, but my biggest regret was trying to compete here, without my friends and while trying to focus on E1 lol. But I hope to be able to play this 12 ticker again in the future as a better man and not as a noob.

2 Likes

Quickly realized the extent of awareness and time dedication to compete in a 12 ticker. Very fun yet very sobering! Welp. XD

2 Likes

Is there any war going on rn?

1 Like

CwL Vs DMR
MT Vs VM
BOT Vs Rome

3 Likes

Hawk is wrecking AA XD

3 Likes

![BR 6|690x452]

It was at this point in the era when MT started placing ops in Asia and attacking us

About 50 ticks into the war two of our teammates quit :smiley:

Had a very fun 1v1 vs Kenny in Saudi, ended with me trapping him and getting a decent br:

After this it was pretty obviously a 4v6 and we were struggling in our team chat with how to win this.

Managed to lock 3 armies, include 277 tanks from Sally at tick 200

We then hit the pause, and from then have been pushed back.

We were also stabbed by Bot (Spec, Burner, Aaryan)

So at this point it looks like Kenny will get the win 4/5v6

I don’t think they would have needed Bot’s help but here we are :smiley:

5 Likes